WHAT RAINMAKER REQUIRED:
- Painting & Decorating of 2 office areas (including the painting of all walls, ceilings and woodwork areas in white)
- Wallpapering in two office rooms.
- Painting & Decorating of kitchen and library areas also.
- Painting & Decorating of main entrance/reception area (including the painting of all walls, ceilings & woodwork areas)
- This was required to be completed in out-of-office hours in order to minimise the disruption caused to their office areas.
- A painting and decorating company which was fast, reliable & cost-effective.
We began by covering all areas with protective sheeting in order to prevent any dust/paint spillage. We also covered the flooring areas with protective sheeting in order to prevent damage.
Prior to the painting & decorating itself, our team prepped all areas which needed decorating by sanding & filling the areas before then applying the two coats of paint.
Unlike other painting and decorating companies in London, we discussed with the client the possible ways we could approach the decoration whilst it being clear that time was a problem for the office. We carried out all the required works within the evenings in order to minimise the disruption caused to the business days.
WHAT WAS RAINMAKER'S RESPONSE:
“Fantastic. The Direct Painting Group were quick, reliable & completed all the works to a high standard, all within only a few evenings. We will definitely be using them in the future once our offices need repainting. By far the best painting and decorating company in London we have used.”